Curs valutar BNM
Curs valutar BNM
(Finalizat) Consultant Lucrari Civile
CONSOLIDATED UNIT FOR IMPLEMENTING AND MONITORING THE
WINE SECTOR RESTRUCTURING PROGRAM (PIU)
Selection of Local Consultant for the vacant position of:
Civil Works Consultant
Project: WINE SECTOR RESTRUCTURING PROGRAM
Agriculture sector, CONSULTING SERVICES
Finance Contract (Serapis N° 2010-0484)
The Republic of Moldova has received financing (Loan) in the amount of EUR 75 million from the European Investment Bank (EIB) to undertake the ”Wine Sector Restructuring Program” - that will address the structural weaknesses in the Moldovan wine industry, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for related consulting services to be procured under this project. The services required by Project will be provided by a locally part time hired Civil Works Consultant.
The main objectives of the assignment are to provide support to PIU on the following:
1. Provide expertise and advice on all aspects that involve investments to be made in construction / reconstruction of facilities related to Education and Research Component.
2. Develop objectives and targets towards activities of the project and achieve the targets both in terms of conformity with project rules, documents and agreements (POM, local legal requirements ref. construction/reconstruction of facilities etc.).
3. Develop and submit technical evaluations/expertise on construction works required by the project.
4. Take the lead in assuring the construction activities under Component 1 are implemented as prompt as possible.
Main Duties and Scope of Work
1. Provide technical evaluations/expertise and opinion on the eligibility, conformity and feasibility of requests for draft investment projects that involve construction/reconstruction works.
2. Provide technical expertise and advice for both PIU and Final Beneficiaries (FB) on investment projects that involve construction/reconstruction works, this includes:
• Consulting with FB on what construction works need to be done;
• Consult FB and PIU on what steps should be taken in order to implement the identified construction/repairing needs;
• Elaborate primary documentation (ToRs, REoIs, construction needs, etc.) necessary for selection of architecture/construction/engineering companies and evaluate the proposals (technical/financial) submitted by such companies.
3. Provide relevant technical advice and assessment for monitoring and reporting purposes (this involves performing field visits in rural areas, to project sites etc., as requested by PIU/FB).
4. Monitor the implementation status of all construction/reconstruction activities under PIU-signed contracts within the „Education and Research Component - 1”.
5. Provide organizational support to the European Investment Bank coordinated Technical Assistance.
The CONSOLIDATED UNIT FOR IMPLEMENTING AND MONITORING THE WINE SECTOR RESTRUCTURING PROGRAM now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information on the below qualification requirements, indicating that they are qualified to perform the services:
1. Higher education in civil engineering or architecture.
2. At least 5 years of experience as construction architect in industrial and civil domains.
3. Experience in preparing/reading calculation estimates of works, assisting/coordinating site works.
4. Excellent knowledge of Romanian.
5. Strong knowledge of common PC office tools (knowledge of AutoCad/ArhiCad is an advantage).
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CVs (in Romanian or English, with mark “Civil Works Consultant” in the subject line) to the e-mail below by June 18, 2014: email@example.com For additional info call: 022 260906.